- The online shop contourcycling.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Shop”) is owned by Barbara Smoleń-Małecka BSM Zarządzenie i Administrowanie Nieruchomościami, ul. Zygmunta Augusta 6/4, 34-600 Limanowa, entered in the Central Registration and Information on Business with Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): 7371331278 and National Official Business Register Number (REGON): 0120144329 (hereinafter referred to as “the Seller”).
- The buyer may be an adult person with full legal capacity, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality (hereinafter called the “Customer”).
- Shop is retailing via the Internet. Orders are accepted only through the online Shop at contourcycling.com
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. Seller reserves the right to make time limitations in Shop actions.
- All the products offered in the Shop are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
- Used on contourcycling.com photos, videos, graphic patterns, and the patterns of the products offered for sale are the intellectual property of Anna Małecka and cannot be used or copied in any way without the owner’s knowledge. They are protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994, No. 24, item 83, as amended).
- Registration in the Shop is voluntary and is a precondition for placing an order.
- Customer shall register by entering his name, surname and email address.
- Before making a purchase, please read the present Terms and Conditions, because placing an order is tantamount to its acceptance as well as making voluntary contract and proof of age.
- Purchase – sale agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code shall be concluded between the Seller and the Customer at the time of placing order by the Customer.
- Upon receipt of the order, Shop confirm acceptance of the order and proceed to its processing. Confirmation is sent to the e-mail address specified by the Customer and provides a summary of the order and data need to make the payment.
- All prices on Shop are gross prices (including VAT) and are stated in Polish zlotys or Euro. Binding on the parties to the transaction is the price appearing next to the product at the time of placing an order by the Customer.
- In case of unavailability of the product or inability to perform the contract for other reasons, the Customer will be immediately informed of the situation and other possibilities of the contract.
- Delivery of ordered goods is realized via Polish National Post (Poczta Polska SA) specified by the Customer address on the form. Entering wrong address information leading to the return of goods to the Seller, as well as the refusal to accept the shipment or to receive the shipment by the Customer does not mean cancellation of the agreement.
- Ordered goods in the Shop are sent in 48 hours time from the payment booking on Seller’s account or PayPal – if the day after entering the payment is a working day. In the case of a statutory day off from work, delivery occurs first working day, unless otherwise specified in the product description. The delivery period does not include the time of delivery of the Polish Post or courier.
- The cost of delivery is given in the process of accepting the order, depending on the shipping method, the value of order and country of delivery. Delivery costs shall be borne by the Customer. Customer, while filling the order form, selects the method of shipment and payment.
- Seller reserves the right to extend the term of the contract in case of exhaustion of stocks or circumstances beyond his control.
- For the purchased goods the Seller at the Customer’s request shall be accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of a receipt.
Returns and exchange
- The Customer who is also a consumer who has made a contract at a distance, may withdraw from it without giving reasons, making a statement in writing within 14 days of receipt of the order – the subject of the contract. This declaration is included under the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of withdrawal, the contract is considered void and the consumer is released from any obligations. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged.
- The Customer is obliged to immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the contract, return the goods. Returns within the withdrawal is possible if the goods were not used, nor was destroyed by the Customer. Returned goods must be complete. To return shipment please enclose a signed and properly completed declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- The goods should be carefully packed and return to the following address:
Contour Cycling Apparel Anna Małecka ul. Mariana Markowskiego 8/3, 31-881 Krakow, POLAND.
- There is no obligation immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, ask the consumer made his payments, including the costs of delivery of goods (excluding additional costs resulting from the chosen method of delivery of goods, other than cheapest usual way offered by the Shop). The cost of return shipping are paid by the Customer.
- We do not accept shipments sent COD.
Warranty and complaints
- In accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code complaints are not subject to mechanical damage, or due to improper use of the product and the natural wear and tear.
- Any claims arising from the guarantee are dealt with in accordance with the regulations in force.
- In the case of agreements with Customers which are at the same time consumers within the meaning of Article. 221 of the Civil Code, the seller is responsible for the non-conformity if it is found by the Customer within 2 years from the date when an item was delivered to the buyer. The Customer is obliged to notify the seller of the non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
- Delivery of the product being complaint, along with a description of the reasons for his return and proof of purchase (or copy) is an essential foundation to the complaint.
Protection of personal data
- Personal data are collected with maintaining safety requirements specified in the Act on Personal Data Protection dated 26.08.2002.
- Seller agrees to the protection of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection from 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. No. 133, pos. 883) and the Act on electronic services (Dz. U. No. 133, item. 1204). The Customer giving during ordering a personal information to the Seller agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to carry out the order. The Customer has at any time the opportunity to access, modify, update, or delete their personal data.
- The personal data administrator is Barbara Smoleń-Małecka (the Seller), headquartered in Limanowa, ul. Zygmunta Augusta 6/4, 34-600 Limanowa, Poland. The data will be processed in order to carry out the services available on the site contourcycling.com. Person of the data subject shall have the right to access their data and the right to correct them. The data are given voluntarily, but without giving their is not possible to realize order in the Shop. The data will not be available to the others recipient or persons.
- Registration in the Shop is tantamount to acceptance of the following clause:
“According to the Law on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended. D.) And the Act on electronic services (Dz. U. No 144, item. 1204) I agree to my data by Barbara Smoleń-Małecka to carry out orders, and in order to provide me with information about the actions to promote the activities of the Seller, as well as commercial information about products and services entities cooperating with the Seller, through shared my identifying me e-mail address and other electronic tools”.
- Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The amended Terms and Conditions will be available on the contourcycling.com/en/terms-and-conditions for all users of the Shop. Amendments to the Terms enter into force at the time of publication, but may not violate the acquired rights of persons using the Shop.
- The Seller reserves the right to change prices and availability of goods in the Shop, carry and cancel promotions and modify them. Seller reserves the right to withdraw individual products from the offer.
- All matters not provided for in these Terms and Conditions will apply the relevant provisions of the law.
Notice of withdrawal from the contract.pdf